Don't worry, the lessons are designed to work well whether or not the student can use all interactive features. The teacher can still click and drag, which allows for loads of fun activities that wouldn’t be possible on static slides. The student can say answers, draw lines and draw dots to choose options.
Examples of fun activities with teacher click/drag:
- Games where the teacher can hide an object and challenge the student to remember it.
- Activities where the teacher clicks to reveal a different card each time.
- Activities where the student can see the correct answer moved into place after they say it. This makes it easier to visualize correct answers and read them.
- Memory games.
- Activities where cards or words are hidden until the previous one is dragged/clicked: this helps the student focus on the current sentence and allows for more examples.
- Rewards where the student can choose items for the teacher to drag or click. E.g. dressing a character or choosing food to make a meal.
In addition, homework activities (coming soon) will work with full interactivity on any device as they do not need to be shared through another platform like ClassIn or Zoom.