Learnaling is growing! In the coming months, we will be looking for freelancers to help in a number of areas.
Initially, we are looking for some part-time help (on a freelance basis) in these areas:
- - Creating homework, previews and supplementary lessons. A native speaker with an EFL teaching background and experience with Genially or other creative apps would be ideal for this.
- - Recording audio for homework, previews, stories and lessons. This would work well with the task above. If you have a family who would all be interested in doing this, it would be great to have a variety of adult and children’s voices.
- - Graphic design or illustration: editing vector graphics for lessons and creating graphics for stories. Experience needed with Adobe Illustrator or similar software.
If you are skilled in one or more of the areas listed above and would be interested in working with Learnaling, please drop Jenny an email (email@example.com) by the end of August with:
- - which task(s) you would like to work on
- - a brief summary of your background in this area
- - a sample of your work if you have one (e.g. an activity you created, a short audio clip or an illustration)
- - your availability (hours per week, when you could start)
There is no need for a formal letter or CV at this stage: we will let you know if we need more information.
The time commitment will be around 4-12 hours per week, for three or four months initially.
Pay will depend on the type of tasks, as well as experience and time needed to complete the work. We will be happy to discuss this.
Other Skills Needed
Longer-term, we may also be looking for some help in the following areas.
- - Facilitating online meet-ups or webinars for Learnaling teachers on a variety of topics
- - Business admin & operations
- - Song recordings
- - Web design & IT support
- - Coding for game and activity creation
- - Creating animated videos
- - Translation of curriculum guides for parents to other languages (e.g. Chinese, Spanish, French, Arabic …)
- - Linguistic expertise on further curriculum development & methodology
Feel free to drop us an email if you are interested in one or more of these areas of work and we will bear you in mind.